Let me be clear. I didn’t start Weight Winning to make money. But I do make money (not a lot) through the content that I freely share here.
I’m all about doing things right. I get angry at doctors and dietitians who give useless or even dangerous advice about how to lose weight. In blogging, I happily follow the FTC Ruling for Bloggers. I do this to not only protect myself but so that I may provide the most trustworthy experience to my readers possible.
As a result, please note that the following is true 100% of the time when you read anything found here on WeightWinning:
- Every piece of content has a financial impact.
- Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- I never promote or endorse a product or service that does not create high value for my readers.
- I may receive products free of charge and at no personal cost to myself.
- Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by myself, unless otherwise stated.
- I cannot guarantee that my review of a product, service, or business will be “positive” in nature; I promise to provide a fair and valuable assessment and review to my readers first and foremost.
- I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property. At time of writing I’m using Google Adsense for this. I may use other services.
- I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to my readers. I will not necessarily note the use of an affiliate link every time — although I try to.
I love my community, my readers and sharing news about weight loss.
I want to personally thank you for your support and encouragement as we all seek to make our efforts and time spent on learning and writing about weight loss and goo health better for everyone involved!
I also want to give special thanks to WordPress expert TentBlogger for his advice and draft disclosure and privacy statements. I have freely adapted them for my own use.